The Connected Future Summit
IoTC NEXT returns for its 2nd year in a groundbreaking virtual format
Last November, the Internet of Things Consortium launched its inaugural IoTC NEXT: The Connected Future Summit as the first IoT event of its kind that seeks to answer the crucial question, How can we create a connected and ethical future?
Technology leaders, brand executives, investors, entrepreneurs, and top media came together at TheTimesCenter in New York City, and we're delighted to announce the show will be returning for 2020 on November 9 - 11, 2020.
Featuring unique networking experiences, a highly-curated program & inspirational speakers, IoTC NEXT presented crucial learnings and inspirational ideas around future trends and challenges across Smart Cities, Connected Home, Future Mobility, Digital Health & Retail Innovation.
IoTC NEXT 2019 Photo Gallery
The Connected Future Summit SmartReport 2019
The Internet of Things Consortium curates monthly SmartReports to its Members & Subscribers which highlight latest trends, market stats and use cases across five categories of IoT – smart cities, connected homes, wearables, autonomous vehicles/transportation and retail transformation.
This months’ Special Summit SmartReport coincides with IoTC NEXT and showcases the very latest use cases, investments and market stats across the hottest themes and topics featured at the show.
- Latest Investments
- Recent Developments & Deployments
- Increasing Examples of Collaboration & Partnerships driving IoT developments
- Consumer Trends and Demand Research
- Market Statistics and Latest Forecasts
Download the entire report here and join the IoTC to become part of the leading network driving the growth of the IoT industry.
What makes IoTC NEXT unique?
- EXPERIENCE New York City as the NEW Hub for the Internet of Things
- Help BUILD an ethical society as part of the future connected world
- FEEL INSPIRED with a simplified roadmap to IoT implementation
- UNDERSTAND key considerations to take projects from Pilot to Scale
- COLLABORATE effectively with the entire executive team with a focus on uniting CTOs, CSOs and CMOs.
- REACH latest start-ups and disruptive players game-changing landscapes
- LEARN what financing is available for IoT projects
- SECURE your IoT projects effectively with privacy and consumer at the forefront
About the IoTC
The Internet of Things Consortium (IoTC) is the premier business development association for the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem. It is comprised of leading founders, executives and global companies in IoT. The IoTC’s mission is to ignite the growth of the IoT marketplace by leading the industry’s efforts through strategic partnerships. The organization focuses on five key verticals: connected homes, autos, cities, retail and wearables. Learn more about the IoTC.